29. Can I still agree to pay certain debts?

Yes, but be careful. Sometimes you may want to keep a debt, such as your car loan so that your lender will allow you to keep your vehicle. This is done through a reaffirmation agreement. This agreement must be voluntary and in your best interest. Typically, a reaffirmation agreement can be cancelled within 60 days after the agreement is filed with the court or before your debt is discharged, whichever is longer.
But, be careful, because if you reaffirm a debt you will still owe it even after your bankruptcy. Often vehicle finance companies will allow you to keep your vehicle without you executing a reaffirmation agreement.

You can always voluntarily pay anyone, even if you do not formally reaffirm a debt.

Click for more:

Stop Foreclosure