Bankruptcy Fees & Services
The fees we charge for preparing and filing bankruptcy varies depending on the ease or complexity of the case. Typically, we charge consumers between $1,000 and $2,000 for our services involving a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. A payment of $100 can start the process.
Our services include:
- Consultation directly with your attorney and not just a paralegal
- We order your credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus
- We arrange the required Credit Counseling Course for you to take
- We help you get your required documentation in order
- We prepare the bankruptcy petition including its schedules
- We will review your bankruptcy petition and schedules with you
- We file your petition with the court
- We submit the required documents to the trustee
- We will prepare you for the meeting of creditors
- An Orange County bankruptcy attorney will go with you to the meeting of creditors
- We will arrange for you to take the required Financial Management Course
- We will file the certificate of completion of the course with the court
- We will monitor your case until the final discharge is issued by the court
We strive to provide our clients with the highest value possible by delivering high quality service at an affordable price.
You are not “just another client” to us. We realize that you are going through a very traumatic experience right now, so we strive to minimize your anxiety as you go through this difficult time. We want to help you understand all of the options that are available.
Contact us at (949) 450-8500 today for your FREE consultation.
Or simply call:
The level of expertise and professionalism reflect the outstanding result from a desperate situation to a life changing experience. I couldn’t be more grateful for what he did for my family and my business. Very humbly, thank you Grant.